The Living World of Faskal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Burton

Go down

David Burton Empty David Burton

Post by Awesomkia Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:08 am

Halfling Bard

At four foot and one hundred pounds I am a giant among Halflings. The arts were my escape from the extreme poverty of the Whalesview slums. My gifted hands guided me towards an apprenticeship in carpentry. I now hold a position within an artisan's guild.  

I believe everyone should be able to do what they choose in life. I've chosen to travel the land playing my bagpipes and selling my crafts. I love the life I live and wouldn't trade it for the world; however, that doesn't mean I don't aspire for more.

A childhood of poverty and hard work has made me quite frugal. The years I've spent performing at lavish banquets and crafting exquisite furniture for wealthy patrons instilled within me aspirations for the life of a lord. I would KILL for a noble title.

My prized possession is my ebony smoking pipe. It should have been my masterwork to present to the leader of my guild but he is a fool who easily misplaces things. A piece this wonderful will only belong to someone who could truly appreciate it. One day I'll find someone worthy of such a gift.

STR: 8
DEX: 13
CON: 9
INT: 10
WIS: 16
CHA: 19
AC: 12
HP: 7

(Concept/Rough Sketch)
David Burton Concep12
Awesomkia
Awesomkia