The Living World of Faskal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Cast Keep

Go down

Shadow Cast Keep Empty Shadow Cast Keep

Post by Kitalla Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:22 am

You did what?!

Fred, Slagathor and I have met up with that flakey druid again. It looks like he's going in there for treasure but of course, I've got to be on my toes in case he dips again. Nothing like depending on someone who runs away like a coward!

There's a feint light in here… down at the bottom of the stairs… I would say its hard to see but my vision is pristine. The dwarf is acting funny though… like something is going to attack… what's going on? Fred backs up as well… and readies his weapon… I've clearly missed something! And in an instant after I see a goblin taunting… he's dead.

As we travel father in… there's action seemingly everywhere. I'm taking goblins out left and right and I suppose the others are helping too… there's so much noise in here. I haven't really seen anything of interest aside from the dead goblins… suppose I'll follow the druid. There's no sense in splitting the party when we don't know what we're against.

Did… did I just see the Dwarf… take a door to the face? I mean… he seriously just got smacked right in the face with it! Lol, I'm going to follow everyone else down to the east corridor where there seems to be some food rations… I haven't seen much else except this druid ready for battle.
Crussel hits this goblin that was talking shit… lmao what did that lil thing expect would happen?! I see our dwarf in an iron maiden… and I nailed that goblin…
… … … its dark… … … …
Wait… sparkling hands? What is going on… I feel like I'm in a daze… Looks like we're near the entrance again… and I'm hanging in the back… Crussel pulls out a torch and it seems as though we're lost… …

WTF if that sound?! This dwarf… is actually a fantastic tank, I'm impressed. I have totally slaughtered this area… but guys… why can't you hit anything!? Wield your weapons and do some damage! I can only kill so much! This wailing is so loud… just make it stop! Our dwarf isn't looking so hot, I'll see if I can get that crap off him…. FUCK! I'm not looking so good either… he better be able to fix this… I'm not taking hits for nothing…

And… our druid is gone again. Go figure. At least we can go back to town now…

What the gods?!

We're about half a mile north of Whalesview now… the cemetery is closed with graves closely gathered… what are these symbols I see? I guess to tag along and try to figure all this out. Ninaran! What is she… that monk took quite the hit to the face, doors are no joke! "Now" is all she yells… and there's zombies everywhere! What have we gotten into now?!

I'll take a count…
Dwarf killed 2 zombies
Cleric killed 1 zombie
Willow killed 6 zombies and Ninaran in addition to some crap on the ground that was animating more zombies. Guess who saved the day here!?!!!! We've obtained a report from Kalarael? "from the ground some magic was found" is this some kind of secret code?

I've thrown Slagathor, Slug and jumped this gap on my own. My strength is amazing of course! Looks like we're going down… nothing… nothing here. "Shadows seek shadows" crap… that report had a fake password all along! They've signaled an attack… "Open the gate, I'll alert the others!" Suppose its time for our attack!

I've nailed the runner! He's not going anywhere! There's another archer that’s down… and this … spider beside him is going insane.. Good thing he's in a cage. I can't even get a word in to it, he won't listen. Oh well, hope he enjoys that cage, I'm out.

Humans are worshiping a demon lord… Skotadi… that isn't good… especially in this room, it MUST be designed for a sacrifice! Wth is going on here?! It looks like there's many figures here… Fred has hit some kinda caster… but I can't see him anymore. I'll have to kill everyone I can and keep everyone alive. Wow… the druid just… melted this guy… I'm… speechless.

Oh no, we're surrounded… vampires in this mix?! As if there wasn't enough going on… thank god I'm dodging well! Smack them once and they're down! Don't mess with my guns! Wait…. This one… isn't even flinching… what… what is he made of!?
… … … its dark … … …
Oh god… saved by the dwarf… I'm in debt… to a dwarf. I've got some goodberries for Fred… but it looks like everyone took some hits. Glad we can heal up a bit before anything else happens. But… where's this blood coming from? Is that… everyone we've killed?

Looks like we're going down… *CRASH* Note to self… stop forgetting leg day… I'm going to need a minute to get up…. There's blood flowing everywhere down here… and a stature of Skotadi pointing to some kind of portal… there's several little shits here to kill us… and It looks like this is Kalarael chanting some nonsense.

Well great, the Dwarf says they're summoning some dark god into this world! I don't think Douven mentioned this crap in my adventuring 101 handbook. Why can't we just run and hope for the best? Fred and Slugathor are going to town on these casters… they're so strong…
… … … dark again … …. …
I… come to and… Splug just… melts before me?! What is going on? Kalarael is just playing with us. He won't stop saying we'll fail… he keeps bringing our friend back to life to kill us… and laughing as we have to kill Splug over and over… watching the sadness in his eyes… Here's my chance! He's hit!!!
… … … darkness … … …
I can see again! Time to quick shot… and he… doesn't even seem phased at all! What is that falling? Zeb?! Wait… Zeb fell down and he's… running into a post… we're all going to die here.

Kalarael is finally dead! Hurray, lets get home as quickly as we can. I'm done with this place… and I can't bring myself to accept that Slagathor helped me so much… are there… really some good Dwarves out there?

Kitalla

http://firegoddess2148.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down