The Living World of Faskal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past

3 posters

Go down

Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past Empty Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past

Post by TheGr8ApeNappa Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi. I'm Fred- not my given name, but one bestowed upon me as part of my penance. My former name most of you would surely recognize as that of one of the most legendary assassins in Faskal. But that was my former life, before I resigned myself to the solitary life of a monk after that thing happened which forced me to see the error of my ways. DON'T ASK ME WHAT IT WAS-- I DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE THAT!

In any case, I will now lend my skills to you, the righteous, and aid you in your adventures in the hope that one day my soul might finally be redeemed.  

Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past MBInl3h

"I am repentance. I am the light. I...am...FREEEEEED!"

Stats
Str: 14
Dex: 11
Con: 13
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Cha: 12
AC: 12
HP: 7

TheGr8ApeNappa

Back to top Go down

Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past Empty Re: Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past

Post by Kitalla Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 am

It has been a pleasure working with you Fred. Your skill in disguises is astounding!

Kitalla

http://firegoddess2148.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past Empty Re: Fred- The Elven Monk with a Dark Past

Post by Awesomkia Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 am

Free of charge right?
Awesomkia
Awesomkia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down